Search This Blog

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MORE @ 56 #NIGERIAOURFATHERLAND #WEARESTRONGERTHANBEFORE #THERISETOENIGMATION

GOD BLESS NIGERIA MORE @ 56 #NIGERIAOURFATHERLAND #WEARESTRONGERTHANBEFORE #THERISETOENIGMATION
HAPPY OCTOBER 1ST DAY! HOMELAND

Saturday, March 19, 2016

UNDERSTANDING THE WONDERS OF KINGDOM STEWARDSHIP!! BY DAVID.O. OYEDEPO

 Signs & Wonders (Sunday, March 13, 2016)
Understanding the Wonders of Kingdom Stewardship!
By David O. Oyedepo
The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools. …And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever (Proverbs 3:35; Daniel 12:3).
According to scriptures, wisdom is knowing the right thing to do from God’s Word and doing it. It is knowing the right way to go and going there. Also, it is knowing the right step to take, and taking it. As it is written: Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock (Matthew 7:24-27).
In other words, Word practice is what makes wise, not intellectual prowess; and one of God’s ordained wisdom platforms for our rising is Kingdom stewardship. This is because Kingdom stewardship is what puts us in command of all things that make for life and godliness. As it is written: But seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you(Matthew 6:33; see also Exodus 23:25-26; 2 Peter 1:3).
That is what makes Kingdom stewardship the most profitability venture in the world. It is, therefore, wisdom to subscribe fully to its demands in order to reap the benefits therein.
But, what is Kingdom stewardship?
Click here to Learn more about it


But note this!!!

Have you ever asked Jesus to come into your heart?

That is, are you BORN AGAIN?
if your answer is "NO", or you are not sure, please pray this prayer with all sincerity and confidence!
Lord Jesus, I come to you today!
I am a sinner, I cannot  help myself. Forgive me my sins.
Cleanse me with your precious Blood.
Deliver me from Sin and satan , to serve the Living God.

Today, Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord, and My Saviour
Thank you Lord Jesus for Saving me now I know I'm a born again..

Wow!!! Here is the good news!! JESUS LOVES YOU EVEN MORE!!
SHALOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname